- Arguing about a bad design idea that the client created
- Letting the sales person make changes to your designs
- Ads the size of business cards going into shit publications
- Using bright yellow to define future buildings in a lot map because the client wants use a tacky bright yellow
- Account coordinators not standing up for the better designs
- Creative meetings that lead the director to say “Well then, how would you fix it?”
- Giving viable ideas, director not taking you seriously even though you’ve had years of experience in making sales centres
- SALES CENTRES, FUCK
- Why, why are you using that typeface?!
omg, day OVER.