The 4 to Capilano was just about to leave West Edmonton Mall. My friends and I, four of us in total, boarded the bus, making our way to the back. Of the 9 available seats, 5 line the very back of the bus facing forward, and 4 face each other, bordering the inside walls. Alex took his seat…
WHAT IS UP WITH THE YEGTRANSIT SCENE LATELY?! Seriously.
- mrs-loki-laufeyson reblogged this from sabtastique
- oni-queen reblogged this from smoonie and added:
- idrawuglydogs reblogged this from sabtastique and added:
- smoonie reblogged this from sabtastique and added:
- ljvsketches likes this
- titty-wristband likes this
- indykitsune likes this
- invade2destroy reblogged this from sabtastique
- invade2destroy likes this
- ohgodhesloose said: This is why I hate old people sometimes. I’d have gotten up, made eye contact, and ask her to kindly calm down. I’d like to think I’d be able to defend against a loopy little old lady if she swung at me.
- cartooncarousels likes this
- sabtastique posted this